View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 20th, 2018, 12:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 my xbox broke 

XBL GamerTag: R34P3R 4 H1R3
Post my xbox broke
so sence ive gone threw like 5 of them im going to go buy a ps3 so dont hate on me but i figured why not i had one before but it broke on me the first yr i had one but ill give it another shot lol :ugly

My Gamercard

July 14th, 2010, 5:22 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

XBL GamerTag: Tassanee
PSN ID: Tassanee
Post Re: my xbox broke
I don't blame you . Hopefully the new xbox slim will be better. hugegrin

July 14th, 2010, 8:23 pm
Profile WWW
Lawman
Lawman

XBL GamerTag: TRICH911
I am sorry for your loss :cry

Don't jump ship, get the slim!!!!

My Gamercard

July 15th, 2010, 6:15 am

i jumped ship lol i picked one up last nite.....but i will buy a new ps3 sence id rather play my shooters on a 360 contr like call of duty and plus i gotta get me gears 3 when it drops lol

My Gamercard

July 15th, 2010, 10:49 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

XBL GamerTag: Tassanee
PSN ID: Tassanee
I use my wired 360 controller on the ps3 for games like MW2 you need the battle adapter. it works great!

July 15th, 2010, 2:55 pm
Profile WWW

holy crap i didnt know this well i might just not need another xbox......wait no ill need one for gears of war 3 but it will help till i get a new xbox thanks :thumbsup

My Gamercard

July 15th, 2010, 6:06 pm

XBL GamerTag: ClintEaststick
I systematically give my xbox a break, I clean it out with an air compressor, and I play it in a cool place. I never have any problems and I play with it sitting horizontal away from the floor for maximum ventilation.

Xboxs are good as long as you take care of them. I took really good care of my original XBOX and it lasted me 9 years before it wouldn't play discs anymore.

http://unifyingforce.adoforum.net -The Order Of The Unifying force Star Wars The Old Republic-Clan/Guild Join now!

July 15th, 2010, 7:11 pm

XBL GamerTag: LionMyth
Yeah right....horizontal, air conditioned, don't use it for movies or cds, if the thing wasn't too damn hard to take apart I'd clean it better like I do my computer...I'm on my fifth 360...given that the first two were first generation machines. I got an extra month by opening up one of the five and fixing a heat sink problem. One the drives went bad. I don't really know about the other two. Fortunately two of the five were replaced by warranty.

My present 360 has trouble loading some disc. After reloading it a few times and getting it to read, it has no further problems reading through out the game.

Planned obsolescence?

PS3 is sounding good at this point...3-D and all. Still I need to play shooters on the 360 or PC.

Please don't try to tell me these things are even of average durability. I have Vic 20s and 20 year old tvs that still work fine and yet can't get these X-box 360s to make it a couple years. Bogus quality!

Microsoft has mentioned that they improved heat problems.

Here's hoping that the slim and the "720" don't have quality control trouble.

July 15th, 2010, 10:36 pm

XBL GamerTag: ClintEaststick
Im not insinuating that the 360 is better, it isn't I would rather have a PS3, but all my buddys have 360s and so I bought the newest one I could, thats why mine works well is because its one of the later version, the version right before the Slim. I take care of it but thats jsut to maintain its working status.

http://unifyingforce.adoforum.net -The Order Of The Unifying force Star Wars The Old Republic-Clan/Guild Join now!

July 16th, 2010, 12:10 am

dartheric wrote:
I systematically give my xbox a break, I clean it out with an air compressor, and I play it in a cool place. I never have any problems and I play with it sitting horizontal away from the floor for maximum ventilation.

Xboxs are good as long as you take care of them. I took really good care of my original XBOX and it lasted me 9 years before it wouldn't play discs anymore.

3 of them i sold 1 i had replaced at the game company i worked for cuz it was a yr old and i wanted to use up my warranty the one that broke was used and i new it would brake down cuz people dont know how to take care of there systems but i agree if you take care of it and make sure its clean it will last a long time.......worken for game crazy for almost 3 years helped me realize if you dont take care of your crap it will rot and crap out i love my xbox but alot of them that brake are people error so yeah but sometimes its the xbox itself it either had a problem with it when you bit it or it gets to much dust and dirt in it and over heats...shit happens

My Gamercard

July 16th, 2010, 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next