View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 28th, 2018, 12:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Outlaw or Lawmen? 

Outlaw or Lawmen?
Outlaw 54%  54%  [ 22 ]
Lawmen 46%  46%  [ 19 ]
Total votes : 41

Outlaw or Lawmen? 

XBL GamerTag: Da420milkman
Posse Name: Punch Drunk Posse
Post Re: Outlaw or Lawmen?
There are 3 types of men. Outlaw someone who does both good and bad to gain his money. Bandit the man who does everything evil and nothing honorable for his money. Usually comes with a set of rules he follows. Then there is the lawmen. Good honist honorable people.

My Gamercard

May 5th, 2010, 9:39 pm

XBL GamerTag: TAGA
Well Sheriff after reading your post I guess that makes me an Outlaw. I did not wish to get stuck in any one role, bad or good, in order to earn my cash.

One moment I may be helping the law by collecting bounties and bringing these buggers back alive, or helping innocent or helpless people with their troubles. On the other hand if I feel I’m in need of more cash then I will look for a bank or train to rob, maybe even the odd stagecoach.

May 6th, 2010, 9:56 am

XBL GamerTag: scatteredashes
PSN ID: DynamitesNeon
Outlaw just means you don't respect the rules of society. You can be a perfectly cromulent and noble champion while still being an outlaw, but you will, if caught, have to pay some sort of debt back to the system.

That being said, from what I've read recently, you're goign to get much higher bounties for brining men back alive. That means lawful playthrough, first time, for me.

My Gamercard

May 7th, 2010, 7:10 pm

XBL GamerTag: ClintEaststick
Shit, in online play im just gunna ride through town with my Colt Peacemaker and shoot down six innocent people and keep on riden, i dare ya'll to chase me! :mad

http://unifyingforce.adoforum.net -The Order Of The Unifying force Star Wars The Old Republic-Clan/Guild Join now!

May 7th, 2010, 8:54 pm

XBL GamerTag: Da420milkman
Posse Name: Punch Drunk Posse
dartheric wrote:
Shit, in online play im just gunna ride through town with my Colt Peacemaker and shoot down six innocent people and keep on riden, i dare ya'll to chase me! :mad

haha he said peace maker and hes not about peace at all lol. if youve ever watched the good the bad the ugly, the good clint eastwood, returned the bounty took the money then released him. idk if thats acually good but he kinda stole money and it says hes good, so i guess the good can also take a bank robbery i can amit im not gonna refrain from experenceing everything the game has to offer, but i mean online play im not gonna go around pissing everyone off.

My Gamercard

May 7th, 2010, 10:11 pm

XBL GamerTag: ClintEaststick
Yea, i wont piss everyone off like killing them every two seconds and stuff.

If you watch The Good The Bad and The Ugly closely you realize that what Sergio Leone was trying to say was that there are really no "Evil" or "Good" guys, just deeds. Especially in the old west.

Lee Van Cleef in "The Bad" and he is a bounty hunter that makes evil choices while Eastwood is the opposite.

The Ugly is in between both of the, (an ugly mix).

http://unifyingforce.adoforum.net -The Order Of The Unifying force Star Wars The Old Republic-Clan/Guild Join now!

May 8th, 2010, 4:48 pm

XBL GamerTag: Morlizer
Posse Name: Nacho's
Lawmen, i try to be evil sometimes but i allways feel bad about it, much easier to be nice :cowboy

My Gamercard

May 9th, 2010, 12:42 am

I'm in the middle somewhere, I stay out of the way until I see a need to intervene.

May 16th, 2010, 5:41 am

PSN ID: lesteryan
i guess for red dead im goin to be an outlaw to start with. ive allways tried to be mister nice guy in games , but not this time i think :shoot

May 16th, 2010, 2:47 pm

XBL GamerTag: The Phonebooth
Lawman All the way....I mean, i might hit the occasional wench over the back of the head with my colt then drag her into a nearby alley.But that's about the extent of it.

My Gamercard

May 16th, 2010, 2:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next