View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 21st, 2018, 5:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Official Red Dead Redemption Cheat Codes 
Site Admin
Site Admin

XBL GamerTag: Tassanee
PSN ID: Tassanee
Post Official Red Dead Redemption Cheat Codes
Please note achievements will not work when cheats are active. To go back to saving and earning achievements all you have to do is reload your last save (the one before you activated cheats) and everything will be returned to normal.

How to activate cheats:
1. Pause the game and go into the "Options" setting.

2. Select "Cheats" in the options setting and press "Y" to begin entering a cheat.

3. Type the corresponding cheat code EXACTLY as it appears, including all capitalization, punctuation and exclamation points, if you enter them any other way, they will not work, make sure you double check your spelling before trying to entering a cheat. Once the cheat is entered, you will see it in a list with the other cheats you entered, when you want it on, switch it "on" and it will immediately begin working.

Lewis and Clark
Enter "YOU GOT YOURSELF A FINE PAIR OF EYES" as a code phrase to unlock all areas.

Invincibility
Enter "HE GIVES STRENGTH TO THE WEAK" as a code phrase.

Infinite Dead Eye
Enter "I DON'T UNDERSTAND IMNFINITY" as a code phrase.

Infinite Ammo
Enter "ABUNDANCE IS EVERYWHERE" as a code phrase.

Gun Set 1
Enter "IT'S MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT" as a code phrase to unlock basic weapons.

Gun Set 2
Enter "I'M AN AMERICAN. I NEED GUNS" as a code phrase to get the buffalo rifle, sawed-off shotgun, semi-auto pistol, Schofield revolver, Winchester repeater, and fire bottle x3.

Decrease Bounty
Enter "THEY SELL SOULS CHEAP HERE" as a code phrase.

Diplomatic Immunity
Enter "I WISH I WORKED FOR UNCLE SAM" as a code phrase. You will now have no bounty/wanted level.

Money
Enter "THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL, WE THANK YOU!" as a code phrase to get $500.

Horse
Enter "BEASTS AND MAN TOGETHER" as a code phrase to spawn a horse.

Infinite Horse Stamina
Enter "MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES" as a code phrase.

Gang Chic
Enter "YOU THINK YOU TOUGH, MISTER?" as a code phrase to unlock the Treasure Hunter Outfit.

Sharp Dressed Man
Enter "DON'T YOU LOOK FINE AND DANDY" as a code phrase to unlock the Gentlemen's Suit.

Jack Attack
Enter "OH MY SON, MY BLESSED SON" as a code phrase to change John into Jack, John's son.

Who?
Enter "HUMILITY BEFORE THE LORD" as a code phrase to become a nobody.

Old School
Enter "THE OLD WAYS IS THE BEST WAYS" as a code phrase to enable the Sepia filter.

May 22nd, 2010, 3:07 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Official Red Dead Redemption Cheat Codes
how well do these cheat codes work ,does it glitch the game or is it all good,how well is Invincibility cheat ,can you survive falling from real high,can you live thruogh dynmite.And you said Select "Cheats" in the options setting and press "Y" to begin entering a cheat,what if i dont have y because i have it on the ps3 then what.

May 23rd, 2010, 8:42 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

XBL GamerTag: Tassanee
PSN ID: Tassanee
mrmodderman wrote:
how well do these cheat codes work ,does it glitch the game or is it all good,how well is Invincibility cheat ,can you survive falling from real high,can you live thruogh dynmite.And you said Select "Cheats" in the options setting and press "Y" to begin entering a cheat,what if i dont have y because i have it on the ps3 then what.

I haven't tried them yet. I usually don't play with cheats maybe after i'm done with the game. As for pressing "y"try the triangle on the PS3 controller. :cool2

May 23rd, 2010, 9:46 am
Profile WWW

They definitely work, just remember to read the first context of the poster. :smile

May 28th, 2010, 3:21 pm

PSN ID: Drunk_Shotz
I dont use cheats personally. Runis the game imo.

September 11th, 2010, 4:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]