View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently March 22nd, 2018, 8:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 How to WIN a duel? 

XBL GamerTag: Da420milkman
Posse Name: Punch Drunk Posse
Post Re: How to WIN a duel?
Ignorant is such an over rated word. ignorance as a concept in Vedanta. Vidya is knowledge. Literally, Avidya is not knowledge.

Not knowing. Its not offencive AT ALL.

Yes it will take a longer time to aim for the head then the leg or foot. Try shooting the leg or crotch first.

IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY BULLETS YOUR GUN HOLDS. The dueling system works like this. YOu see the two bars one red one blue. You and your dueler start at the bottom at the start.

WHo ever pulls first will start the bar rizeing. Then the time you press right trigger to add a x it creates a bar and continues. Then your next x it creates a bar and continues. As does same for your dueler.

That bar when both finished will resart at the bottom and play out its course.. Who ever got first shot will shoot first. NORMALLY the first shoot wins the duel.

My Gamercard

May 24th, 2010, 10:04 pm

PSN ID: UOGSammich
Although firing at the foot almost always means you fire a non-lethal shot it guaruntees to put some upward momentum on your gun, therefore letting you pick your next shots faster than the other duelest.

So it makes perfect since to start with a leg and mark "buttons" all the way up your opponents body. Stop by his firing arm if you get a chance and score a disarm!

May 28th, 2010, 11:24 am

Sheriff, stop being a douche. The topic starter was just asking kindly on how it worked out, no need to start a damn discussion, because you started being a jerk.

When answering people asking about a question, don't be euphemistic or offensive.

Why would you even bother posting the above nosense with "fancy" words, or by the term logorrheic.

And honestly, Mr. Grammer, prolixity is not impressive, as it's easy to define, and identify your characeristics when hoaxing, trying to be illusory superior.

Post useful stuff, especially in thread someone is asking for aid. If you want to start a euphemistic discussion; start your own thread.

Duels: Nondependant on your system, simply wait for the countdown, select your tags on the opponent's body, using the "X" symbol - Further, simply draw the gun (as you do while on foot) before the opponent, watch the indicator bars.

A winning conclussion will be: (You) :amile2 :arrow: :shoot :arrow: (Enemy) :shock > (Enemy) :ugly :arrow: :woohoo

Cheers, Merlena.

May 28th, 2010, 2:55 pm

XBL GamerTag: LionMyth
At first I couldn't lose and then I couldn't win.

I still don't get it.

Tracking up the leg and shooting asa_ it says draw?

There should be a different cues: hard swallow, eye squint, muscle twitch...

My Gamercard

May 31st, 2010, 12:12 am

XBL GamerTag: Morlizer
Posse Name: Nacho's
The trick is to spread the shots, the further they are away from eachother the bigger the bars. If you put all shots in one place you get meny tiny bars and loose for sure.

I shoot first...ask no questions...

My Gamercard

May 31st, 2010, 11:58 am

PSN ID: Drunk_Shotz
Aiming cursor comes up at feet blinking red and white. Pull this icon up to the head / hand (your choice). Mark it with R1. Aterwards pull the R2 trigger until he starts to fire. BOOM, HEADSHOT!

September 11th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2