View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently February 17th, 2018, 6:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Hello, and welcome to Df^ 

XBL GamerTag: Syntax323
Posse Name: Death From Above
 Hello, and welcome to Df^
Giving my warm welcome to everyone who visits.

This will be the official forums for Df^(death from above) for now on Red Dead Redemption.

Df is a wide spread clan. Mostly spread throughout PC games, and that mostly being Counter-Strike.

Looking for mature players who are looking to have a good time. So yes, roster is currently open. Post if you're interested, or just want to say hello!

I send my hello to everyone else, also.

What are we going to be about in RDR?
That will probably be a question asked by many who stop by. What are we about? Well, we are a nice group, who does cause trouble. You can set us off in a rampage rather quickly. Something said wrong, done wrong, or even looked at wrong, will put us on killing sprees. We have our moments were we do like to kill for fun, so watch out. We rob banks, mess with town folk, and rival other posses. Not all, we are and will alliance with other posses, deemed necessary!

So once again, hi everyone, and welcome to Df^!

May 9th, 2010, 1:17 am

XBL GamerTag: Da420milkman
Posse Name: Punch Drunk Posse
Post Re: Hello, and welcome to Df^
We at Punch Drunk Posse would like to invite you, And everyone of your members to PdRs Events. You can stay in your clan promoting YOUR name, fighting in YOUR team. We will be hosting bracket tournaments, clan battles, all at punch drunk posse. A place for each and every posse. Creating battles, possibly giving out gifts. Clan(posse) wars. Bragging rights included. Come promote DF on our forums. More to come may 18th.

If you are pc, then maybe we can join to help this go to all platforms.

My Gamercard

May 9th, 2010, 5:54 pm

XBL GamerTag: Syntax323
Posse Name: Death From Above
Sheriff wrote:
We at Punch Drunk Posse would like to invite you, And everyone of your members to PdRs Events. You can stay in your clan promoting YOUR name, fighting in YOUR team. We will be hosting bracket tournaments, clan battles, all at punch drunk posse. A place for each and every posse. Creating battles, possibly giving out gifts. Clan(posse) wars. Bragging rights included. Come promote DF on our forums. More to come may 18th.

For sure. That sounds like a good time. Thank you for inviting also.

You guys are also welcome too!

I would hope for this to come to PC in the future as-well! Would be great for it be all platforms!

May 9th, 2010, 11:44 pm

XBL GamerTag: Da420milkman
Posse Name: Punch Drunk Posse
Df^sYn wrote:
Sheriff wrote:

For sure. That sounds like a good time. Thank you for inviting also.

You guys are also welcome too!

I would hope for this to come to PC in the future as-well! Would be great for it be all platforms!

'

please go onto punch drunk posse and sign your posse up for tournaments.

My Gamercard

May 10th, 2010, 12:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]