View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2018, 12:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 360 vs PS3 vs Wii 

XBL GamerTag: Bakdoi
PSN ID: Bakdoi
Post 360 vs PS3 vs Wii
Over the last few years people have always argued which system is best. I don’t believe there is a “best” however there are some that are better then others for some things. I have all 3 systems and when asked by friends which one to get I usually tell them:

The PS3 is an amazing system for single player games (and extra features) as it puts out the best visual effects however their online setup, abilities, and interface is left wanting.

The 360 is the powerhouse of online gaming. I makes life great if that’s the primary thing you want to do with it however you will be giving up those extra goodies to have it.

The Wii… its great if you enjoy have friends over with lots of alcohol.

Let me know if you agree with these breakdowns.

August 12th, 2010, 5:38 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

XBL GamerTag: Tassanee
PSN ID: Tassanee
Post Re: 360 vs PS3 vs Wii
I have the PS3 for only exclusive games, i def agree the 360 is best for online gaming. The community is much better. As for the wii well i don't have one lol. :cool

August 12th, 2010, 2:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]