View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 23rd, 2018, 12:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Parkour is my life its my ambition 

XBL GamerTag: Morlizer
Posse Name: Nacho's
Post Re: Parkour is my life its my ambition
Question for Sheriffo, did you play Mirrors Edge, that has to be the only Parkour game there, at least the best.

My Gamercard

May 14th, 2010, 9:00 am

XBL GamerTag: Da420milkman
Posse Name: Punch Drunk Posse
Nacho wrote:
Question for Sheriffo, did you play Mirrors Edge, that has to be the only Parkour game there, at least the best.

no, ive never played it. ive watched it , my cozin has it. Im not into parkour video games, im into real life parkour. lol. acually i have dislexa, yesterday morning, i almost broke my back.

My Gamercard

May 15th, 2010, 4:26 am

Post Parkour and Sheriff
TOPIC MERGED
Nacho wrote:
I get you man, i run away from home when i was 16 and had 0, i had my share of resistance for oh lets say 10 years. Now i have surounded my self with good people and work my way up. Sooner or later everyone gets a break.

so where is my break. lol, some people would call playing games all day a break but i call it a curse. I want freinds, not druggys.

My Gamercard

May 15th, 2010, 6:12 am

Post Re: Post your gaming set up!
Sheriff wrote:
I get you man, i run away from home when i was 16 and had 0, i had my share of resistance for oh lets say 10 years. Now i have surounded my self with good people and work my way up. Sooner or later everyone gets a break.

so where is my break. lol, some people would call playing games all day a break but i call it a curse. I want freinds, not druggys.

I know it's hard, but moving to a new town kida gives you a new start. It sux to leave your friends but it's really worth it.

My Gamercard

May 15th, 2010, 7:57 am

Nacho wrote:
Sheriff wrote:

I know it's hard, but moving to a new town kida gives you a new start. It sux to leave your friends but it's really worth it.

What friends are you talking bout, i left people i hated.

My Gamercard

May 15th, 2010, 8:56 am

Post Parkour and Sheriff
Don't know, maybe you have some that do parkour?

My Gamercard

May 15th, 2010, 10:05 am

Post Parkour and Sheriff
Nacho wrote:
Don't know, maybe you have some that do parkour?

Im sarcasticlly speaking^^

i had friends but they were all drugys who only wanted money or drugs. They never backed me up in a fight, even walked away not to have my back.

I left and never looked back. I now live here and dont know anyone. Sure ill create friends in parkour but im backstreet stuff for now. Ive been into it for 4 years, but never did it till recently. Im prefecting my front dive rolls, and standing front rolls.

ive profected my own created move, where i find a post about hip high, run toward it place left hand on poll and do a 360 toward the right side over a chain or such. in the end it looks like a pretty sick handplant 360.

Im also trying to prefect the leaping handplant 360 i got a wooden plank up agenst a chair that has a tiped over couch. i run up the quarter piped wood, then leap left plant my right hand on the couch do a sapian gape to my left handed handplant 360 land and run.

Next ill be training a side flip then front and backflips. bassicly im a beginner but im skilled enough to be amatur.

My Gamercard

May 15th, 2010, 11:59 am

Not much room for errors man, one miss and you will be in wheelchair for the rest of your life. Do you train in a gym? Eat right food etc?

My Gamercard

May 15th, 2010, 2:13 pm

Nacho wrote:
Not much room for errors man, one miss and you will be in wheelchair for the rest of your life. Do you train in a gym? Eat right food etc?

Please go to parkour is my life for my next post. Im trying to keep this post, gaming set ups.

Yeah i am with the Nice tv surrounded by a coke can or two. Strawberry plant next to my tv. Some art work i made out of clay and sticks. Just someone who is done with all the drama.

My Gamercard

May 15th, 2010, 3:25 pm

Nacho wrote:

NO no errors, its a one shot take. But im just done with life i need a new outlet. This way if i die, Ill die happy.

Parkour is dangerous. Know your limits, you can accomplish anything.

My Gamercard

May 15th, 2010, 3:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next