View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 19th, 2018, 9:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Parkour is my life its my ambition 

XBL GamerTag: Da420milkman
Posse Name: Punch Drunk Posse
Post Parkour is my life its my ambition
Hello everyone. I am a bit of a extremeist. I get my rush from adriniline. I would just like to share some of my wisdom in hopes i can in return recive hope and prayers. Parkour is a dangerous sport i can die. Please pray for my safety.

Ive been into parkour for 4 years, havent started till now. I will build parkour around my whole life. Nothings better then climbing up a building in 10 seconds to stand at the top and share wisdom with fear.

Those who do not have the will or disire to please, do not have the disire to love. One man will work till he dies for money, only a true man will die for love.

I've Never FEARED anything, But when your standing over the ledge. Looking down at what you accomplished. Fear fears you. The rush is just another feeling. Then you jump.

When you can hold the world above your head, thats when you can appreciate what life has to offer.

The world is at my fingertips, one faulse move its over.

When one man comes into my life with his problem becoming mine, I create a problem for myself, solve it, and part words of wisdom.

My Gamercard

May 10th, 2010, 12:23 am

XBL GamerTag: Morlizer
Posse Name: Nacho's
Post Re: Parkour is my life its my ambition
I can understand your passion, i get my adrenaline from windsurfing, snowboarding and mostly diving. I am a fan of Damien Walters, are you any close to his performance? Any tube videos?

My Gamercard

May 11th, 2010, 7:48 am

Nacho wrote:
I can understand your passion, i get my adrenaline from windsurfing, snowboarding and mostly diving. I am a fan of Damien Walters, are you any close to his performance? Any tube videos?

Daniel Ilabaca influenced, i love the art of going up a building in less then 10 seconds.

My Gamercard

Last edited by Sheriff on May 14th, 2010, 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

May 11th, 2010, 11:48 am

Post Disapointment in the post
i just typed all about my parkour and to post it to have it re directed to a site thats not in exsistance. Now i have to Retype everything out off my membory and with short term memb loss, a lazy body and all that i feel like i would like to type this.

My Gamercard

May 11th, 2010, 11:55 am

PSN ID: ZBlacktt
That's awesome guy...... I take one of my sports cars out and head up to speeds of 200mph. Of course when the freeways are dead and I have a great visual. Cars have been a huge part of my life since I was a kid. Lots of racing and top speeds.

May 11th, 2010, 10:54 pm

ZBlacktt wrote:
That's awesome guy...... I take one of my sports cars out and head up to speeds of 200mph. Of course when the freeways are dead and I have a great visual. Cars have been a huge part of my life since I was a kid. Lots of racing and top speeds.

i love cars i cant imagion not having one. but i like to rip apart a town. Climb up a building in 5 seconds. Parkour is awlsome.

My Gamercard

May 13th, 2010, 12:02 am

PSN ID: ZBlacktt
Sheriff wrote:
i love cars i cant imagion not having one. but i like to rip apart a town. Climb up a building in 5 seconds. Parkour is awlsome.

Yeah, I seen youtube video's of guys doing that kind of stuff..... I'm 41 this summer, so those days are over, lol.... But, I do bodybuild, lol :D

May 13th, 2010, 12:31 am

XBL GamerTag: ClintEaststick
Parkour=badass :thumbsup

http://unifyingforce.adoforum.net -The Order Of The Unifying force Star Wars The Old Republic-Clan/Guild Join now!

May 13th, 2010, 6:44 am

XBL GamerTag: scatteredashes
PSN ID: DynamitesNeon
Post Re: Disapointment in the post
Why didn't you post this in your thread about Parkur?

My Gamercard

May 13th, 2010, 10:23 am

Post Re: Disapointment in the post
SquidKing wrote:
Why didn't you post this in your thread about Parkur?

it happend again to me as i tryed to submit another post whats going on its random at times. is there a glitch in system? it happend i typed a responce like about 3 paragraphs of stuff relateing to parkour and when i went to post it, it went to page not availble lost all my writing

My Gamercard

May 14th, 2010, 4:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next