View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently March 22nd, 2018, 12:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 This is how I clean out the bank in Armadillo every time 

Post This is how I clean out the bank in Armadillo every time
I have a large Bounty on my head whilst I do this, which makes it a bit more tricky, since often I'm interrupted prematurely by a posse of Bounty Hunters - in which case I simply have to ride out of town and come back in.

Anyway, here's how I do it...

I wait for night fall, around 1am.

I leave the room I rented as a convenient save house in the whore house.

I walk to where there is a stage couch highlighted (!) on the map, it's behind the buildings near the bank, opposite the whore house/save house. (I never accepted a ride from the man at the (!) marked zone, not sure if this will be available to those who did.

I lasoo him off the horse from the side he's sitting on, pull him off and hogtie him quick-smart.

I then run to the snitch and pay him/her off with a small bribe of money.

Then I return to the stage coach and ride shotgun on it.

I bring it to the back door of the bank, carefully bringing the coaches rear side wheel (the biggest wheel) as close to the bank door as possible. When in the right position I hop off which stops the coach.

Then I whistle my horse and it comes running.

I mount my horse and use it to push the stage coach even closer to the back door of the bank, really tight snug against it. This is to prevent witnesses entering the back door whilst you're robbing it.

Now I get off my horse and walk to the side window near the bank and blast it through with my sawn off shotgun. I tend to go for the right mid to lower corner. Or you can blast the whole thing I don't think it matters much.

I jog back behind the bank and wait for a few seconds for the potential snitches to stop screaming about the gun shots.

Then I return to the broken through window and climb through it in to the bank.

From here I actually did manage to clean out the bank, both safes, both boxes, and the closet before escaping, but it may help more to do the following first.

As soon as you climb in to the bank there will almost certainly be a witness running immediately to the sheriffs office.

So you must immediately exit the bank and chase him down and pay him off with a bribe before he gets there.

Now re-enter the bank and go to the back, clean out the safes (first lock turn right, second turn left, third turn right) repeat for both safes and then clean out the rest of the bank.

Works for me anyway. I was wondering did anyone else think of this?

July 6th, 2013, 12:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]