View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently March 18th, 2018, 4:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Interview with Bill Williamson 

Post Interview with Bill Williamson
Hi all,

I just thought I'd go right to the source of the real RDR fans and post this here if it's OK with the mods. It's an interview I conducted with Steve J Palmer who played Bill Williamson in both the voice acting as well as the mocap. ... ment-13491

Also, if this link is allowed here I'll be sure to post more RDR interviews as I post them on our website. In fact, I just got an completed interview back from the voice actress who played Luisa Fortuna and it's a great read.

Anyway, sorry if this link isn't allowed or aganist the rules but I just thought some of you might enjoy it. Steve is a very nice guy and a lot to tell about his time making RDR. Enjoy.

October 1st, 2010, 4:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]