View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently February 21st, 2018, 12:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Playing as if it were Real! 

PSN ID: Drunk_Shotz
Post Playing as if it were Real!
Along time ago back when a friend and I were addicted to GTA San Andreas, we came up with a way to play the game different. We would try to play the game as if it were real life. Yes, real life!!! There were stop lights. We would wait till they turned green. We would drive at a normal rate (flowing with traffic). We would not go crazy and kill people. Getting out of the car we would walk. Walking, not running to our next destination. We would make side missions for each other. Ect... What I was curious about was if any of you did the same? Now that we have Red Dead Redemption its a whole new way to play the game as if it were real...

September 12th, 2010, 5:21 pm

XBL GamerTag: Da420milkman
Posse Name: Punch Drunk Posse
Post Re: Playing as if it were Real!
i did that for 5 mins and shot a guy because the light was green and he didnt move, i still played like real life. glad i dont ow a gun huh?

My Gamercard

September 13th, 2010, 2:20 am

PSN ID: Drunk_Shotz
Sheriff wrote:
i did that for 5 mins and shot a guy because the light was green and he didnt move, i still played like real life. glad i dont ow a gun huh?

Yes! I think we are all LUCKY you dont own a gun. :thumbsup

September 13th, 2010, 12:21 pm

XBL GamerTag: ClintEaststick
I was shooting people from horseback up in here in Alaska yesterday. I said, "Noone needs to kill anyone bill!"

and the cops still pointed there guns so I said,

"Dutch always said you were an arrogant son of a bitch!"

I guess they though I was crazy or something because I had to draw my fast draw Colt SAA and mow all 5 of them down.

http://unifyingforce.adoforum.net -The Order Of The Unifying force Star Wars The Old Republic-Clan/Guild Join now!

September 14th, 2010, 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]