View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 21st, 2018, 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 multi player problems 

XBL GamerTag: djcrimmy
Post multi player problems
is any one else having problems logging into multi player i have not been able to connect i hope this isn't going to be another call of juarez server

May 18th, 2010, 7:54 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

XBL GamerTag: Tassanee
PSN ID: Tassanee
Post Re: multi player problems
yes same here, i keep getting error. I'm guessing there are just too many people online player it for their server to handle lol. :smile

May 18th, 2010, 8:53 pm
Profile WWW

XBL GamerTag: eLtOnI0
XFire: eltonio29
Try to concentrate on the solo instead, there is much to do there before going online :D

My Gamercard

May 18th, 2010, 9:12 pm

XBL GamerTag: J0HN MARST0N
Posse Name: Dead Rage
when it happens to me i just restart my xbox and it starts working. The main problem I've had is everyone turning invisible and stuff.

May 18th, 2010, 9:36 pm

PSN ID: KGIronMan79
 Re: multi player problems
Ugh, I've had no luck going online and syncing my Social Club ID or using my code from the GameStop reservation.

Anyone else still seeing those issues on PS3?

May 19th, 2010, 5:54 am

XBL GamerTag: BackWoodNinja
PSN ID: N/a
XFire: N/a
Posse Name: The Elite Bandits
Its brand new wait a week to a month tops you will get an update and it will all be over..... it stopped happening to me :cowboy

The Elite Bandits / The Kings of Dust

My Gamercard

May 19th, 2010, 6:49 am

XBL GamerTag: TAGA
I had same problems last night on the Xbox. Multiplayer server resets, invisible guns, unable to connect to Social Club or to unlock my in game items. I will try again tonight after work. Hope it works.

I also noticed from my computer that the Social Club website was down for maintanace last night around 8 or 9 pm Eastern time.

I still think the game is great, but hope the servers are fixed before the weekend R* social club event. I would prefer to upgrade my ass...err sorry :doh ... I mean donkey, before the weekend. ;)

Still lots to do in single player.

May 19th, 2010, 9:11 am
Lawman
Lawman

XBL GamerTag: TRICH911
Yes, last night was bad..but the good news is that I have been on for the last 9 hours strait without issue! Both public free roam and hardcore multiplayer...Hope that it was just the first day jitters....

I am enjoying this a lot more now that I am able to play harcore without auto aim...I think I am level 22 now and loving it!!!

My Gamercard

May 19th, 2010, 3:29 pm

XBL GamerTag: Da420milkman
Posse Name: Punch Drunk Posse
There are special hacks to boot another player by error connection messages. My friend got a message and got booted right after and the message said he will be kicked.

He then kept haveing connection problems, kept getting booted for error message after he left.

This can happen to you 2 ways.

#1 you get a enemy or an idiot who likes to boot people.

#2 The hack can stream threw codeing and make other people infected and it continue to happen.

YOu also can be kicked or alot of people leave because of lag in the system or one person joins and another leaves cuzz of connection. Rockstar didnt do much of a good job working on that before may 18. The invisible was because of lag and connection so its not their fault on that one.

It is on the other hand their fault single player has waggons glitch. Some people may not be able to race in west dickens race. MY horses feet were under the map.

Also glitch when i hitch my horse to the post and get off it glitches me. You can get back on horse and just jump off.

R1 OR right bumper is stupid too. The hiding behind walls is hard to play with or slow leaveing or turning. Also it takes a super long time to go back after a single shot.

Radar glitches and stops working when replying hideouts over and over.

ALOT of crap they shoulda found out. I hope they fix it instead of other creators who just dont givea....

My Gamercard

May 27th, 2010, 1:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]